来源：江西中公教师网 时间：2020-10-13 10:54:59
1. Backward somewhat technologically _____ we are for the moment, we have confidence in our ability to catch up in time.
A. although B. if C. as D. once
2. Only after talking to two students _____ that having strong motivation is one of the biggest factor in reaching goals.
A. I did discover B.did I discover C. I discovered D. discovered
3. _____ by cold weather in an otherwise warm spring, Tianmen Mountain in Zhangjiajie is covered by snow on Apr.8.
A. Hitted B. Hitting C. To hit D. Hit
4. —What a pity! George _____ will quit the trip to Hangzhou.
—Let me phone him for the final decision.
A. can B. must C. shall D. may
5. It’s high time we _____ effective _____ to improve your working conditions.
A. take; means B. made; measures C. took; measures D. do; actions
6. When I met him the other day, it was the first time we _____ each other since we graduated from school.
A. saw B. have seen C. were seeing D. had seen
7. With his attention _____ on his mobile phone, he didn’t notice his head teacher’s appearance.
A. fixed B. having fixed C. fixing D. to fix
8. The professor in the end decided to give the prize to _____ he believe had a good command of English.
A. who B. anyone C. whoever D. whomever
9. The natural environment should be protected because of the important role _____ plays in human survival and development.
A. which B. the one C. it D. that
10. Martin Luther King, Jr. put it that peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means _____ we arrive at that goal.
A. that B. where C. by which D. with which
11. The ancient Silk Road _____ China and Europe has become an ideal place for studying and traveling.
A. among B. along C. across D. between
12. You _____ give me a lift. I want to walk home for exercise.
A. needn’t B. couldn’t C. can’t D. mustn’t
13. The manager asked him if he _____ for the extra work the next weekend.
A. had come B. will come C. would come D. came
14.—What a drive! I’m tired out.
—No wonder! You have been driving for such a long time ________ taking a break.
A. by B. without C. through D. in
15. _____ news hit _____ Venice Film Festival unexpectedly: Hayao Miyazaki, the world’s most honored creator of animated features, was ending his movie career.
A. 不填; the B. 不填; 不填 C. The; 不填 D. The; the
1.【答案】C。解析：考查让步状语从句。A. although尽管;B. if如果;C. as虽然;D. once一旦。句意：虽然我们技术上暂时有点落后，但我们有信心有能力及时赶上。此处表示让步，意义上A、C都可以，但although不用于倒装句，as用于让步状语从句只能用于倒装句，故选C。